Dermatox provides the service to notify companies and cosmetic products to CPNP (Cosmetics Product Notification Portal).
Prior to placing a new cosmetic product on the market, the responsible person must notify the product in CPNP. A distributor can also be obligued to notification. Contact us for more information and help with sorting out the responsibilities in your supply chain.
CPNP is a web-based system. Some information about CPNP:
- Notification must be made before the product is placed on the market
- Notifications must be kept updated
- The notification indicates, among other things a product frame formulation and answers a number of questions of a chemical nature as a basis for poison information centers
- The purpose of CPNP is to facilitate the monitoring, analysis and evaluation of the market for competent authorities and to improve support for poison information centers (for medical treatment)
- NOTE! CPNP notification is not associated with any control, i.e. a notification does not mean that the product lives up to requirements of the cosmetic regulation.